Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally! A Solution!

Without being able to settle on a class for sure. (I have been bouncing around since I settled on Iksar Shadowknight) I did notice something.

Every one of my characters is an iksar. I love those lizards. I love their continent, I love their city.

The Tutorial zone spits gear and levels at you like a disgruntled camel, and I skip it in lieu of the quests and zones around Calibis.

So... Here's what I did, dear readers.

I made an iksar of every class, and I'll be reporting from one of them each post, the classes are.. Warrior, Necromancer, Shaman, Beastlord, Monk, and Shadow Knight.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. i think, that this would be a cool idea. i dont know really much about that game, so you could give me an advice :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it will be a nice read, looking forward to this

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thats a good idea, cover all the bases.

    ReplyDelete